Join us for our Pentecost Sunday Family of Faith Celebration!
May 20, 2018
Covenant Center at First Presbyterian Church
May 20th is Pentecost. To celebrate Pentecost and God’s gift of the Spirit, there will be one worship service at 9:30am in the Covenant Center. The worship service will begin with an anthem by our sanctuary choir. Following the anthem, we will enjoy a potluck meal. You are encouraged to bring a potluck item. Cinnamon buns will be available, as will coffee, water and juice. As the meal concludes, we will continue in worship.
All are welcome to attend! We encourage you to invite friends and family to attend along with you.
Here’s what worship will look like on Sunday:
• Sanctuary Choir Anthem
• Food & Fellowship
• About the Pentecost Offering
• Song of Worship
• Scripture Reading – Acts 2 “The Story of Pentecost”
• Children’s Moment – Presentation of Books to Students of Laura Wilder Elementary
• Brief Message – “Caught Up in the Story”
• Offering – Featuring Small Group Video Introduction
• Prayers of the People & Lord’s Prayer
• “Flat Jesus” &“Church To-Go Boxes” – Membership Ministry Team
• Charge and Benediction – Be the Visible Face of Christ!
It will be a great day of worship – join us and celebrate how abundantly God’s Spirit is flowing through the ministry of our congregation! All are welcome!
For more information, call or email our church office: